Virus Scanning Services:
In this electronic age in which we live, network and computer security has become a big issue. Few of us would be so foolish as to leave the front door of our businesses unlocked and unalarmed at night or our car at the shops, yet far too many connect computers and networks directly to the Internet with little or no thought to securing their vital systems and data.
Our consultants work with you to assess your current anti-virus defenses. We help you identify areas that need improvement, while recommending both technical and process prevention measures that better protect you from malicious code attacks.
You need to know where you are vulnerable, and what measures you need in place to protect your network from malicious code attacks.
Our consultants work with you conducting a complete review of your anti-virus strategies, deployment efforts, and administrative, maintenance, and software-updating practices
We evaluate both your current requirements and potential future needs, we draw your roadmap to improve your defenses today, and give you the guidance to prepare for future attacks.
Our consultants start with discovery in depth.
Develop a strategy for the engagement
- Review your network environment
- Identify possible points of virus entry, infection, storage, and transmission within your network environment
- Review existing methodologies and recommendations to initially deploy anti-virus products within your network
- Review existing emergency response procedures and make immediate recommendations in the event of a virus outbreak
We analyze your network’s existing security posture in detail and make our recommendations.
- Define your goals and objectives
- Develop your anti-virus strategy and deployment plans
- Specify anti-virus software components and versions installed on each platform (including clients, file servers, e-mail servers, and gateway servers)
- Specify anti-virus product configuration settings for each platform
- Develop a methodology to distribute, update, and upgrade security software to various platforms
- Establish distribution points for DAT virus signature file updates and locations of DAT file update folders
- Establish frequency of DAT virus signature file updates
- Establish distribution points for product upgrades and locations of software product folders
- Setting up distribution hierarchies and mechanisms to automate distributing software upgrades
- Set frequency and procedures to upgrade security software
- Implement alert mechanisms for each platform and centralize enterprise reporting